Kick Start your career in Hospitality starting soon!
Don’t miss out! Spaces are limited!
Taking enrolments now!
KICK START YOUR CAREER IN HOSPITALITY is delivered on the fourth week of every month.
The first session will commence Monday 26th March.
You will be learning your hospitality skills in a real hospitality environment:
Day 1– Monday 26th March
Safe Food Handling: $90
Day 2 –Tuesday morning 27th March
Introduction to Coffee Making: $70
Tuesday afternoon 27th March
Customer Service: $60
Day 3– Wednesday 28th March
Responsible Service of Alcohol: $80
FULL PACKAGE: All three days: $270
Held in the Cafe and training room at the Laverton Community Hub
WHAT IF I MISS A DAY?
If you book in for the whole course and miss a day, don’t worry. We’ll leave your booking open until the next month and you can finish the course then, at no additional cost.
Contact our friendly staff for more information on 9369 2726
- Kick Start your career in Hospitality starting soon!
- AMEP starting at Laverton Community Education Centre February 19 2018
- Taste of Harmony Day
- Don't wait until 2018 to start your child care or aged care course. Enrol now!
- Introduction to Childcare
- Adult Learners Week Morning Tea
- Introduction to Early Childhood Education and Care
- Work Education starts at Laverton Community Hub
- Refugee Week
- Learning for Employment (LfE) Consortium